DINNER TIME

DINNER TIME
I LOVE A DINING ROOM

Monday, June 20, 2011

OH I AM SO HAPPY WE HAVE SUNSHINE AGAIN






IT HAS BEEN SO DREARY BY THE COAST THIS ENTIRE MONTH AND FINALLY WE HAVE SOME SUNSHINE IN THE AFTERNOON ,,MORNINGS ARE WET AND MISTY ,, BUT ITS NBEEN GREAT FOR THE GARDEN,,SO HERES A FEW PHOTOS,,NO TOMATOES YET BUT SOME REAL PRETTY FLOWERS,,HOPE ALL YOUR DADDY'S HAD A VERY HAPPY FATHERS DAY,,MY HUBBY ORDERED COFFEE AND PASTRY'S IN BED AND WATCHED GOLF ALL DAY,,BORINGGGGG,, BUT AS USUAL I WAS ON THE HUNT LOOKING FOR GREAT STUFF

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lucygirl,
    Thank you for your most needed comment:) You are my friend and I know we will always good friends through the rest of our lives and then... Thank you for always being here!
    XO
    bootyblue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love what you offer us euro chic designers! How is Sheri doing? Tell her we miss her from A/S

    xx
    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your terrace garden is amazing! So beautiful and peaceful! I love all the flowers and statuary! Thanx for sharing ~Leena~

    ReplyDelete